Thursday, March 5, 2009

RADIAT TUMMY TUCK CREAM REVIEW

I was lucky enough to get picked for a panel of mums to try out some tummy toning products for one of the famous Parenting magazines earlier this year.

The options were a diet, exercise or this cream, and luckily for me, I got to use the cream! I didn’t actually know what cream it was, so I went into with an open mind…until my curiosity got the better of me! I found the cream was made by Rodial and that it was rather expensive….100 a bottle! So I began to use it and carried on doing so for 4 weeks. So here goes my review.
Rodial is a company which uses the best of nature’s ingredients in order to make wonder creams and treatments which claim to make drastic changes to your body when you use them regularly.

Apparently Rodial uses Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin in all of their products, as this is an anti-ageing firming product with collagen boosters in it. Their slogan is “Nature-Science”Skincare”.

After having a browse through their website, I could see that they offered many different products for different areas of your bodies, and each of them did a different thing as well.

The main categories of products available are skincare, which is mainly products for the face, Bodycare for all areas of the body and Suncare. The products are not cheap, in fact some of the most expensive I have seen in a while!

Courtesy: Night-Surfer,Latest News

No comments:

Post a Comment